Saturday, August 13, 2011

Day 29: Rest day in Sault Ste. Marie, Ont.

I read you loud and clear wind, I`m not going anywhere

After lastnights and yesterdays foul weather, the wind picked up to an incredible speed today going about 45 km/h from the northwest. Guess which way I was planning on heading? So I took a day to relax, write up some bloggy blogs, explore the city, etc.

This bike shop is special. Never have I heard of a similar type of place. Definitely check out their website and if you ever head through the Soo, drop by for a visit. You'll likely meet some really interesting people either in the shop or camped out in the back. Oh and make sure to stop by the Husky's and say hello to Sharon.

Tomorrow, when the wind hopefully let's up some I'll travel along the shores of Lake Superior. Not exactly sure of my destination, but somewhere will be found.

No comments:

Post a Comment