Thursday, August 04, 2011

Day 9: Val-Brillant, Que. To Le Bic, Que.

Drip Drop, The Rain Hath Cometh

 Distance: 111.5 kms
Riding Time: 4:25 hrs
Average Speed: 25.1 km/h
Max. Speed: 60.6 km/h
# of Cheese Burger Bacon (not bacon cheeseburgers, but just as delicious) eaten: 2, so far

I woke up very early today: 5 am, but really 6 am because I had moved into another time zone. I was off at 7 after a breakfast of pancakes and coffee and half my distance was done at 11 am when I stopped at Mont Joli for a bite to eat. And then it started to rain…and it didn’t stop. It slowed down, but it didn’t stop. Eventually I made it to Rimouski soaking wet and called a guy I had contacted on warmshowers named Marc-Andre. He let me come over for the night, so I’m writing this in the comfort of a bed and a roof over my head. This website is really great and I plan on using it more often, for sure. So tired, good night.


View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment